Saturday, November 14 - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Quiet Waters Park- 401 S. Powerline Rd. Deerfield Beach 33442:
Things to look forward to at the Expo:
- Go Green Home Experience: Broward's First Traveling Sustainable Home.
- The "Everyday Green" Scavenger Hunt: each attendee will receive an Expo Brochure with an event map. They will need to go to each booth to receive a stamp. Once they receive a stamp from each exhibitor/vendor the attendee can turn in the brochure for a prize. Look for a stamp within your expo packet.
- Pet Expo and Adoption Alley- Pets in all shapes and sizes from guinea pigs to Parrots to Labradors and Greyhounds. The Expo is not just for humans anymore!
- The Green Leader Awards Ceremony at 11:30 underneath the pavilion.
- Music from Buddy Sparrow, an incredible local artist!!!